Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 24, 2014, 03:13:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.
Search:     Advanced search
46709 Posts in 5588 Topics by 13297 Members Latest Member: - Shane786 Most online today: 116 - most online ever: 429 (November 03, 2007, 04:35:43 AM)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Stregoneria RPG Released May 30th 2011.  (Read 936 times)
Stregheria

« on: May 21, 2011, 09:05:01 AM »

A while back Ron said i could announce the arrival of my game here. I realise that this is not a site purely for advertising one's product, so anyone that has any questions about the game I'll be happy to answer them.

www.stregoneriarpg.com

Thanks.

Stregoneria RPG
Mike Sugarbaker

|>

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2011, 08:13:50 AM »

Here's a question: what do you have planned next? The game's out, you're over that hurdle... what's your next action?

Publisher/Co-Editor, OgreCave
Caretaker, Planet Story Games
Content Admin, Story Games Codex
Stregheria

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2011, 11:08:01 AM »

The first thing I'm going to do is see how many sales the game racks up. Then I'll analyse what feedback I receive about it and make what tweaks I feel are neccessary in the lead up to it being published in dead-tree format. The future of the game depemds on how much people want it: if there is no demand, then there will be no supply. If sales are low then I may just release the game into the public domain and maintain it from time to time purely as a hobby. If it's not worth me selling copies of it, it would still be nice to have a small community of players who are enthusiastic about it.

The game is also a CV of what I'm capable of which may open other doors.

Stregoneria RPG
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: