Welcome to Game Chef 2012

Started by Jonathan Walton, April 02, 2012, 11:43:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonathan Walton

Posted a quick update on where we stand now. More info coming soon.

Troy_Costisick

Congrats to all who finished.  Looks like it was close to 90 games submitted this year.  At first I didn't think it would be half that many.  Jon is that a record for submissions?

jackvice

I have a question for you, Mr. Walton: is eligibility "self-defined"? how do we know a game is eligible for vote in peer reviewing? Because (like in my case) I asked for the Master Chef's help to define if my english entry was eligible or not.

And really, great work. I can't imagine how is difficult to manage all those games.
And congratulations to every participant, too ^^

Jonathan Walton

Jonathan Walton

So I went ahead and ran the results of peer-reviewing and voting, despite still missing a couple votes. At this point, the remaining votes will either add a new runner-up or move a runner-up to a finalist, and we will deal with that when and if it happens (only a slight chance of either, I think).

Game Chef 2012 Preliminary Results

Congratulations to all participants and I look forward to begin reviewing the finalists with original Master Chef Mike Holmes. There's a few games that didn't make it to the finals that I want to look at too, because they caught my attention, but that'll have to wait for now.